bloglovin’ profiles!

bloglovin’ has been my blog reader of choice for pretty much as long as i’ve been blogging. i follow an obscene amount of blogs (close to 350!), so it’s nice to be able to browse through the day’s posts with a little thumbnail view to filter through and read my favorites. so i was pretty excited to learn that they’ve just launched new bloglovin’ profile pages! above is a little screenshot of my profile, which also gives you a peek at the blogs i currently follow along with the most recent posts i’ve loved.

they haven’t made the official announcement just yet, but they gave me this link so you guys can be among the first users to claim your own profiles!

9 Responses to bloglovin’ profiles!

1. Camille December 14, 2012 at 9:43 am #

Just created mine! Also: what, you follow my blog? Awesome!

2. Erin / rinntextiles December 14, 2012 at 10:43 am #

I did it! So cool. Thanks!

3. Michelle V December 14, 2012 at 10:51 am #

Oooo, this is exciting! I looove Bloglovin. I follow about as many blogs as you do, so it’s super convenient and easy to use! :)

4. Victoria / Justice Pirate December 14, 2012 at 11:05 am #

I think I follow about 500 blogs and I skip loads of posts, though I feel guilty sometimes doing it, but I think I comment more on other people’s blogs than I ever receive comments, so I figure it is not going to hurt too many people. . .hopefully.

I didn’t know they were making profiles for people. I adore Bloglovin’ so much. That’s the best.
    claiming mine right now. Rock on!!!

5. Alice December 14, 2012 at 11:24 am #

Awesome! Just got my profile up and running, thanks xo

6. Judy December 14, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

That is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this. I just created mine.

7. Joy December 14, 2012 at 1:20 pm #

cool cool cool! i definitely to update my blogger profile. it has been the longest time ever now.