lauren moffatt fall 2011

lauren moffatt fall 2011

you may remember back in february, i posted about the opportunity i had to visit the lauren moffatt studios to preview her fall collection! at the time, i could only share this sneak peek with photos from the studio, but now that it’s august and it’s officially “back to school” time, i thought i would share my favorite looks from the collection in all their glory. (many of which, might i add, are already available to purchase online!)

the fun part about this collection is that it’s inspired by laura ingalls wilder. and if you’re anything like me, then you probably read little house from cover to cover and watched the reruns of the television series on tv. so this updated take on the ’70s hit is definitely right up my alley. i’ll take one of each, please!

CT312ANL302A
NL105AEL301A
PB309AEB300A
ES304ALO206A
IT311ACS204A
CS307AGG314A

, , , ,

21 Responses to lauren moffatt fall 2011

1. Bianca August 3, 2011 at 11:52 am #

love the mix and matching of the seperates! plus ppl born with the last name moffatt are usually GENUISES

2. Sydney August 3, 2011 at 12:22 pm #

They are all soo cute! I love that peach & cream colored one, with the sort of arrowhead design on bottom.

~Syd

3. Hello, Sweetie August 3, 2011 at 12:28 pm #

Oh my goodness that blue tunic with the leather pocket has been stolen directly from my dreams. Heaven.

4. Bird Trouble August 3, 2011 at 12:34 pm #

Holy. Crap.

5. Sarah August 3, 2011 at 12:37 pm #

I love Lauren Moffatt, and have for many years. Her lines are always so wearable, they really dress themselves! I love the theme of the collection, too as I was a big fan as well when I was little!

6. Pearl August 3, 2011 at 12:57 pm #

Ooo I’m really lovin what I’m seeing!! Especially Peach dress! Really caught my eye!

Pearl

7. michal August 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm #

Wow I am in love with this collection! Such great inspiration too. :)

8. Nury August 3, 2011 at 1:28 pm #

The first dress/tunic is beautiful!!

9. Kellie August 3, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

I LOVE Lauren Moffatt! I just found out about her a few weeks ago, and now pretty much everything from this collection is on my ultimate wishlist. And yes, I read all of the Little House books as a kid, and I think I had some sort of Little House log cabin playset. That must explain why I like prairie clothes so much!

10. libby August 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm #

when i first saw the photos i thought how cute! then i read that it was inspired by laura ingalls wilder, i love it even more! i’ve read all the books, and still have them on my book shelves! i li love the ivory lace dress with the blush blazer!

11. Heather, 29 Skirts August 3, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

I LOVE this collection…there is seriously nothing here that I don’t like, and that is amazing!

12. Rebecca H August 3, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

There is a lauren moffatt coat at Anthropologie that is basically just a jacket version of the peach and cream dress. I am determined to have it!

13. PsychedelicAnemone August 3, 2011 at 5:19 pm #

As a kid I was addicted to reading Little House. I loved it and I love love love this collection. It’s all so beautiful!

14. DNA (designers+artists) August 3, 2011 at 6:14 pm #

OMG I want this whole collection!

15. Melissa August 3, 2011 at 8:44 pm #

ok, good – glad i’m not the only dork who watched the LHOTP reruns/read the books! I love everything and the model they picked is perfect. ingalls-esque (or is she more like the evil nellie olson?! kidding….)

16. Sally, Louder than Silence August 4, 2011 at 7:59 am #

Oh it’s all so good, the dresses especially. I’d quite happily take the lot! x

17. Isi August 5, 2011 at 6:22 am #

I won’t have any problem to try every look. Nice collection.

18. Jaimi August 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm #

Woah, I am in love! I love the prints, especially on the orange tunic dress. I like how there’s a retro feel but the graphic prints and bold stripes keep it fresh. Well done!

19. Hazel Lou Anna August 9, 2011 at 7:58 am #

I could wear all of those outfits, they are really gorgeous! Great collection from Lauren Moffatt! Great post!